Research and Consultancy Committee
The College has a clear agenda to encourage faculty to run regular research activities.Research has been considered as the integral part of the academic endeavour in our College.The Research committee always guides the researcher / investigator and encourages him / her to successfully complete the assigned project.
Dr. Ratan Sarkar, Convenor
Dr. Joydip Sengupta, Jt. Convenor
Mr. Samir Kumar Sinha
Dr. Amit Bhar, Jt. Convenor
Dr. Bipradas Rit,
Dr. Prithwiraj Byabartta
Dr. Sravasti Guha Thakurta
Dr. Keya Banerjee
Dr. Jaya Mukherjee
Dr. Sumana Bhattacharya
• To sensitize the importance of research, all non-Ph.D. faculties are encouraged to register them for Ph.D.
• The Ph.D. holders should take up post-doctoral projects sponsored by UGC/DST/DBT and other Govt. and private agencies.
• To set apart seed money for taking up project by the Faculty.
• To encourage faculty to organize seminars and conferences.
• To encourage the faculty to participate actively in national and international seminars, conferences and workshops.