Vision, Mission and Objectives
|Vision||Equity, Empowerment and Empathy.|
|Mission||To provide higher education across the different strata of society, with special preference to the socially challenged groups, so as to empower them for gainful employment and cultivate a charitable spirit towards fellow beings in need.|
· Making higher education accessible to socially challenged groups as economically backward, SC, ST, OBC, Minority students and first generations learners.
· Building capacities of students in marketable skills
· Bringing employment opportunities to students by partnering with different employers and skill development authorities.
· Developing entrepreneurial awareness and mindset among students.
· Sensitising students towards the needs of socially and economically backward sections and inculcating the spirit of social service.
· Maintenance of eco-friendly environment
· Value orientation through different in house programmes for a holistic development of the students.